The content editor is a workspace mode with restricted privileges to block users from making modifications to the design or layout of a page. It is perfectly suited for scenarios where the user's goal is to modify content like text or images in a pre-existing template.
How to enter Content Editor mode
Simply click the "CONTENT" button as shown in the figure below.
What you CAN do in Content Editor Mode:
- Edit text copy
- Edit link sources
- Change images
- Add a section from a set of pre-made sections included in the template by the creator
- Change section height
- Remove a section
What you can NOT do in Content Editor Mode:
- Add new widgets to the page
- Change size dimensions of existing widgets on the page
- Change position of existing widgets on the page
- Change widget style properties like font, size, color, background, border, etc.